FGİ provides consultancy, project design, implementation and after-sales services in the fields of its work.
FGİ was established in 1997 and operates by manufacturing Industrial Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll Doors, Automatic Sliding Doors and supplying doors and loading technologies suitable for industrial and private uses. In 2002, joined forces with Novoferm, which was established in 1955 and has more than 2500 employees. Novoferm is Europe’s leading manufacturer of industrial and private use doors, door frames, door automations and loading units.
Quality is a priority for FGİ
All our efforts are to offer our customers maximum quality, safety, comfort and aesthetics at minimum cost. That’s why we give our products long warranty periods, and with our exemplary maintenance service on demand, we ensure that the products always remain as they were on the first day and work without problems for many years.
Our products take into account the needs of regions, national and international standards and regulations
FGİ is a ISO 9001 certificate holder in order to fulfill our responsibility first for the environment and then to our customers. we closely follow the technological developments in the world in our facility in Sakarya which is one of the most modern production facilities in Europe. FGİ is also the Türkiye representative of GfA Elektromaten as well as using GfA motors and command panels in the doors it produces. also markets GfA Electromaten drive solutions to appliers and final
Industrial facilities, hangars, logistics centers, warehouses and public buildings are among the customers of FGİ Door and Loading Technologies, which is a pioneer in its sector and experienced in its field.
Thanks to its large and experienced sales and marketing team FGİ Door and Loading Technologies serves together with Türkiye to the countries of the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- Respecting human and moral values
- Have social responsibilities,
- Adopted the participatory management approach
- Creating synergy with team spirit
- Giving importance to corporate culture,
- Respecting its competitors and customers
- Following technology and innovation,
- Continuous learning and developing,
- Not compromising on quality,
- Giving priority to occupational safety,
- Sustainability and environmental awareness,
- And being an organization that does not waste resources.
Our Quality Policy
- To perform Technical Support and Services with the goal of “Zero Error”,
- To ensure customer satisfaction,
- As management, to set objectives for planning the implementation and development of our quality policies and to provide the necessary support,
- Contributing to the country’s economy,
- To make all our business processes more effective and efficient,
- Achieving company and unit goals in a team spirit,
- To fulfill our legal responsibilities.