Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
A. Identity of Data Controller
On 07.04.2016, the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data” numbered 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”) was published and entered into force. Within the scope of the said law, FGI Door and Loading Technologies Inc. (Hereinafter, it will be referred to as “COMPANY” for short.) It has the title of “Data Controller” and carries out the necessary compliance studies in order to fulfill the obligations required by this title. This disclosure is made in order to fulfill the COMPANY’s obligation to inform website visitors within the scope of the Law.
This Clarification Text will be updated by the COMPANY when necessary and the updated version will be published.
B. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data may be processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in the following cases, by the data controller or the legal/real persons to be appointed in accordance with the KVKK;
• Evaluation of the messages you have forwarded,
• Meeting your information requests,
• Creating, processing and finalizing your complaint,
• Providing after-sales services,
• Receiving your requests for defective products,
• Meeting your information requests regarding our products and services,
• To send you notifications and updates regarding our products and services,
• Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to make you benefit from the products and services.
C. Your Processed Personal Data
Your personal data collected for the above-mentioned purposes;
• Your identity information: Name-Surname
• Your contact information: E-Mail Address, Phone
• It is essential to keep the information of real persons accurate and up-to-date as required by the mandatory provisions of the laws. For this reason, if there is any change in the information of the users, they are required to forward the said information to the COMPANY. The COMPANY cannot be held responsible for false information presented under any circumstances.
D. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your processed personal data is not transferred anywhere in the country. However, if necessary, it can be transferred to public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill the legal requirements and/or fulfill the demands of official authorities, by obtaining explicit consent in cases where explicit consent is required by law (except for cases where express consent is not required by law) and within the framework of the conditions determined by the law. .
E. Method and Legal Reason for Data Collection
The COMPANY collects the data of the prospective customers in accordance with the law, in accordance with the law, through the channels listed below, automatically and non-automatically provided that they are part of the data recording system, and processes them within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
Your personal data is collected by electronically filling in the information requested on the screens appearing in various forms on our website at ”www.fgi.com.tr” and entering data into the COMPANY information systems.
Your personal data is stored in the security of the data controller and the persons assigned.
This information will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK. In cases where express consent is required in accordance with the relevant articles, your explicit consent is obtained. However, it is possible to process personal data without obtaining the consent of the person concerned, provided that it complies with the conditions set forth in paragraph 2 of Article 5.
Your personal data collected by the COMPANY is processed for the purposes set forth in clause B of this clarification text, based on the legal grounds of OPEN CONSENT, publicizing the data of the data owner, the performance of the legal obligations of the data controller, and the establishment, use and protection of rights.
F. Rights of Data Subject
You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law “regulating the rights of the data subject” by filling the “RELATED PERSON INFORMATION REQUEST FORM” at www.fgi.com.tr in accordance with the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles for the Data Controller” and the COMPANY’s D100 Yanyol Caddesi No: You can send it in writing to 261 54200 Erenler/SAKARYA or to our e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
In this context, as a personal data owner;
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
Applications should be made in Turkish. In your application;
• Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
• For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport
your number or, if any, your ID number,
• Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
• Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
• Your request subject,
Information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be attached to the application. In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as the personal data owner and you will make and request to use the above-mentioned rights; The subject you request must be clear and understandable, the subject you request is related to yourself or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and your authority must be documented, the application must contain your identity and address information, and documents confirming your identity must be attached to the application. In this context, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. The application of the person concerned will be returned by replying to the e-mail to which the application was made.